What does your online presence (or lack thereof) tell potential customers?
21 Designs builds sites designed to attract visitors and convert them into customers.
I specialize in the design and development of WordPress sites, but I’m experienced with Shopify, Squarespace and custom platforms as well. No project is too small (or too big). I believe every business/entrepreneur deserves a professional online presence that consistently delivers ROI.
Here you’ll find some of my latest projects. If you’re looking for something more specific, please contact me.
Case Study: Deneki Outdoors
Services Provided: Brand identity, Website design & development
Deneki Outdoors maintains one of the most-read fishing blogs in the world. In addition, the family-owned business owns and operates fishing lodges in Alaska, The Bahamas and Chile.
The project’s scope included:
- updating the company’s logos;
- redesigning deneki.com to feature the company’s beautiful photography;
- creating a lead-driven user experience while keeping the blog easy to find/navigate;
- and developing new dedicated sites for the lodges.
Case Study: Bethany Siggins Image Consulting
Services Provided: Website design & development, SEO, print design
Bethany Siggins is a Dallas-based entrepreneur with a successful image consulting business. She had a long-running WordPress.com blog but wanted an updated site that would help drive leads to her business as well as capitalize on the SEO value of the blog.
Based on the client’s objectives, 21 Designs recommended and implemented:
- moving the site to bethanysiggins.com;
- updating it to a self-hosted WordPress.org site on the Genesis framework;
- and giving it a new look and feel to match the client’s branding/image (very important for an image consultant!).
Results: Between the new optimized site and some other online marketing tips I gave her, she’s now #6 on Google.