Website Design & Development
I believe every business and non-profit deserves a professional online presence that consistently delivers ROI. My sites are designed to attract visitors and convert them into customers.
I coded my first website more than 20 years ago. Believe me, things have changed a lot since then! These days I specialize in the design and development of custom WordPress sites, but I’m experienced with Shopify, Squarespace and others as well.
Deneki Outdoors maintains one of the most-read fishing blogs in the world. In addition, the family-owned business owns and operates fishing lodges in Alaska, The Bahamas and Chile.
The project’s scope included:
- updating the company’s logos;
- redesigning deneki.com to feature the company’s beautiful photography;
- creating a lead-driven user experience while keeping the blog easy to find/navigate;
- and developing new dedicated sites for the lodges.
Results: See before and after.
Bethany Siggins Image Consulting
Bethany Siggins is a Dallas-based entrepreneur with a successful image consulting business. She had a long-running WordPress.com blog but wanted an updated site that would help drive leads to her business as well as capitalize on the SEO value of the blog.
Based on the client’s objectives, 21 Designs recommended and implemented:
- moving the site to bethanysiggins.com;
- updating it to a self-hosted WordPress.org site on the Genesis framework;
- and giving it a new look and feel to match the client’s branding/image (very important for an image consultant!).
Results: Between the new optimized site and some other online marketing tips I gave her, she’s now #6 on Google.